- 30+ year career with Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works, (NYSE: ITW). ITW is a Fortune 200 global, diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related business services.
- Held several financial roles in ITW’s Welding Segment, including VP of Finance and North American Group Controller
- Worked with her Miller/ITW team of businesses to drive growth strategies in North America Commercial Welding and Welding Greater China.
- Later serving in general business leadership roles at Miller/ITW
- Member of CGHC since January 2022; joined the Board in July.
- Currently Board of Directors Chair for the Oshkosh YMCA
- Serves as a Board Member for Tri-County Dental
- Just completed a 3-year term as Co-Chair for the Fox Valley United Way
Candidate Statement: “Upon my retirement from corporate life, I became a member of CGHC. I chose CGHC through my research of affordable health insurance options. Since then, I’ve come to appreciate the depth behind the mission CGHC has committed to its members. I look forward to contributing to our nonprofit cooperative in a deeper way. The knowledge and experience I have in driving performance can equally translate into opportunities in the ever-evolving health insurance industry. Over the years, I worked with a team to innovate and develop strategies that provided solutions that were centered around the customer’s needs. Much like CGHC keeps its mission focused on members.”